Hold, hold me for a while擁抱我一會

2008101719:42

 

*Hold, hold me for a while

擁抱我一會

I know this won't last forever

我知道這是不會長久

So hold, hold me tonight

所以,今晚擁抱我

Before the morning takes you away

在早晨把你帶走之前

What's that sparkle in your eyes?

你的眼睛閃爍著什麼?

Is it tears that I see?

那是我看見的傷痕嗎?

Oh tomorrow you are gone

明日你將會離開

So tomorrow I'm alone

所以明天我將獨自一人

Short moments of time

短暫的片刻時光

We have left to share our love

我們將在分開前分享彼此的愛

We're in each others arms

我倆互相擁抱在懷中

Soon we're miles apart

不久我們將要分開

Can you imagine how I'll miss?

你能想像到,我會多麼想念你嗎?

Your touch and your kiss?

想著你的觸摸,你的香吻嗎?

Short moments of time

短暫的片刻時光

We have left to share our love

我們將在分開前分享彼此的愛

Hold, hold me for a while

擁抱我一會兒

Hold, hold me now

現在擁抱住我

From dusk to dawn all night long

從今晚的黃昏到黎明

Save, save me now

儲存,挽留現在的我

A short moment of time

短暫時刻

  

                                                                       框架來源:     Amy